When an organization wanted to ignite its employees around product innovation, a one-day Dragon’s Den event had business-changing results.
- Creating a full-day event, with 30 cross-functional marketers and key suppliers, divided into teams.
- Sharing a multi-faceted platform for innovation for all could relate to, and reference.
- Teams competing for up to $150K in actual investment money, vying for the “minimal amount” required to test their innovation idea.
- Teams working to strengthen each others’ ideas.
- Top management acting as investing Dragons: the Company president, CFO and Division President.